The course is required to online booking and settle the payment at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
Are you an aspiring climber? Try out this introductory course!
At Go Nature Climbing Gym, we offer this course to beginners, so they can easily grasp the basics of bouldering and start to understand how fun it is!
During the one hour of coaching, the instructor will explain and demonstrate some bouldering safety procedures and techniques. They will also instruct the participant’s climbing postures and movements accordingly.
Not only can climbing train and strengthen your body and hand-to-eye co-ordination, it also helps build your stamina and discipline.
No. of Sessions: 1
Suitable for: Age 12 or above, interest in bouldering
Course Rundown: Educational video about bouldering safety, Warm up, Basic Bouldering techniques & things to remember, Grading system & Basic route challenges
Fee: HK$350 /person (include One-Day Pass, Climbing shoes rental and 1 hour of coaching)
Max people in 1 timeslot: 6 peoples
– Please wear sportswear (preferably stretchable materials)
– Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment time
– There are showers and lockers available for use (no towels)
– It is non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled once payment confirmed
– All participants must arrange their own personal accident insurance